Saturday, May 22, 2010

Japan:Here I come~

    This is the last post before Im going to Concord Hotel.The check-in is around 12.00 pm,so I have a little bit time to prepare myself by writing this post~HAHA! I just wanna say thank you to all my teachers,for supporting me,helping me,and of course without them I wont go to Japan.And then,to all my lovely friends,either from SMKA Maahad Hamidiah or Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah, thank you very much! For all your supports and guidance,till im being like what i be right now.I wanna say my apology to all of you,if I ever had hurting or frustating you before this.Just pray for my safe journey.


     The excitements are coming vastly inside my nerve and brain every second when every time Im thinking about Japan.Yahooo! Alhamdulillah,I were given the oppoturnity to go to the oversea at this young,since I haven't be on the plane!hehe..Maybe some of you had been bored been on the plane,but this is my first experience,so,with all the nervouses,added with the imagination about the possibility of the plane's crashes to happen,haha~Just pray for my safety okay~


    To all my debate family in Maahad,

   Im sorry for this such emotional post~maybe this is the last time for me to write this post...who knows it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...