Sunday, April 23, 2017

life at the age of 23

Salam. After a while I haven't update my blog, I guess it's time for me to at least tell some stories.

1. I finished my study in RCSI, Dublin for the past 2.5 years and now I'm continuing in Penang Medical College (PMC) for another 2.5 years fo medicine. Long journey huh?

2. After almost 4 months of being and adapting in Malaysia, I can say that the weather is not as challenging as I thought. It is hot and sweaty all the time but I don't mind because I'm at my own country. Blessed with cheap and delicious food are making me stop from complaining about the weather.

3. Transition phase. I know there are a lot of things happened since my last time I write my posts. But Alhamdulillah, right now I'm still breathing even in amidst of tense and stressful life in clinical years.

4. I got married? Heh. People say that 'kalau dah jodoh, tak ke mana'. And that's the simplest reason i can give when people bombards me with tonnes of questions. I'll talk about this thing further in my another post.

5. Just finished with my 5 weeks of surgical posting. The system PMC is using is similar to other med school in Malaysia. And for us, we have to finish off 3 postings which are Medicine, Surgery and Family Medicine. So, I'm done with both medicine and surgery postings. Leaving me out with family medicine to deal with.

6. How's life treating me? I don't know. It would be too rude if i complaint too much right? So, I would just say so far so good. But to be honest, I'm just hoping for this semester to end soon. Another 6 weeks before we can have 1 month of holiday and rayaaa!

I guess I'm really getting old right now. Starting to worry about house prices, car prices, petrol prices and even how my career will be like in future starting to scare me. That's the perk of being old. Which I thought would be much cooler when I was a kid. Meh.

Talk to ya later. Salam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...